twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heres an odd question...?

How many teeth do you have? I have 27....im just trying to figure out the average of most ppl.
Answer:
Children are suppose to have 20 teeth by the time they reach 3 yrs old. This according to my daughter's dentist.I have had my wisdom teeth out and I have 27 teeth. I'm pretty sure you are suppose to have an even number of teeth though because when I was younger the dentist told me I had a tooth that was just hiding in my gums. Your suppose to have 4 teeth on the bottom in the front and I only have 3. So that's where my 28th tooth is. If you haven't had your wisdom teeth removed then yes you could have 32 teeth. Hope I helped!
32 ...thats how many adults r supposed to have.
You look worried about an odd figure.
Teeth will not be in an even figure always.
Do not worry.
32
i have 27 but im only 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net