twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

High leg muscle pain question. Could it be serious?

3 weeks ago while playing soccer I felt like I pulled my quad. Right at the top of the front of my leg. I get sharp pains when I bend my knee and move my leg back. It doesn't hurt when I walk but I get the pain when I run and I couldn't gain speed when I tried. I also could not kick a soccer ball without getting the pain to the point where my leg couldn't stand. I was just wondering if it could be something serious or just a bad pulled muscle.
Answer:
Hmmm...Thiis Could Be Serious, But You Never Know Unless You Go To The Doctors, If You Really Dont Want To Than Try Logging Onto The Nhs Website And Type I Your Symptoms.Im Sure Its Nothing At All, Just Rest The Leg, Mabey Use A Hot Water Bottle And Keep It Propped Up At Night.If The Leg Doesnt Seem To Be Getting Better, I Would Advisee You Go To The Doctors To Just Get It Checked Out!!
Best Of Luck!
Hopee The Leg Gets Better Soon For You!
Katiiee--x
i think you might have just pulled a really big muscle but if it still hurts in a week go get it checked out by a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net