twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi my daughter wants some shoes crocs?

My daughter wants them just because her friends have got them but is their any health etc benefits for them. So i know if i should get them for her. Thanks
Answer:
the world seems split on this! but if they're unsafe...what can i say?!
good luck
m x
They're really comfortable! Lots of health care workers wear them because they keep your feet comfortable when you're on your feet all day. They sell then at Payless Shoes and they're pretty cheap.
Hi your daughter wants a pair of crocs ,my daughter wears them shes 12 and loves them they havent harmed her feet they are really soft like rubber Go On Let Her Have Them
they are comfortable shoes, but they have no health benefits to speak of, they are better than going barefoot, but then any shoe provides that. Personally I prefer Birkenstocks, they at least help to improve posture.
actually they help, remove odor from feet because of the holes , plus they are very comfy so they wont cause blisters.
http://www.vancouvertelevision.com/healt...An article on the safety of crocs.
I used to be a waiter and with being on your feet all day, everyone said they are the healthiest, most comfortable shoes ever. I can't say I've tried them because I can't see myself wearing ANYTHING as ugly! Harsh, but true, sorry! =)
Get them! I remember when I was a child, I would screw (silently) if my Mom said no. There's a lot of pressure on teens these days for fashion. Plus, they are so comfy and safer than pumps!
The short answer: yes you should get them for herThe Long answer: Crocs are incredibly comfortable as everyone has said and as for being ugly yes they are but do you remember when Ugg boots first appeared everyone thought they were the ugliest boots ever but now they are so commonplace that how they look isn't an issue. Crocs are healthy as they can be easily cleaned in water with a bit of bleach so there is no bacteria build up. 3 months ago I could never image myself wearing something that appeared to be so hideous but now having succumbed to them and bought a pair I can not imagine myself with out them. Hope that helps makes you decision easier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net