twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hi I waxed my upper lip myslef and i ripped out alot of skin its now a red wound will there be any scarring?

My skin was dry... really dry before i did it ! well the skin is ripped out it 2 places . I need to know if its going to scar I don't think i went tooo deep or anything ..but its been like a red wound for 2 days now... when i say wound its not crusty or anything like that just sorta red you know ... Should i be leaving it alone totally or should I be applying vaseline to it my mom said thats good for that kind of stuff ... plz help
Answer:
Did it bleed? Then you really, really need to see a dermatologist, who might be able to give you special medicine and bandages to prevent scarring. If not, use your own judgement.My friends were just talking about a lady who had permanent scars from waxing her upper lip . . . . Better safe than sorry.
Use triple antibiotic ointment. It will reduce the chance of scaring and infection. You can buy it at the pharmacy without a prescription.
Ouch! I did that once but to my chin. The price we pay for beauty, huh? It shouldn't scar but just to be sure, try a neosporin or cocoa butter. Vaseline is good too. Anything that will keep the skin well moisturized should aid in the healing process and help prevent scarring
I did that once too, it hurt like a ***** and it looked horrible afterwards.. It sucked. I didn't have any scarring though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net