twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hip Out of Place?

Occasionally when I get up off the floor or walk my hip will feel like it's out of place and in a few minutes feel better. Anyway, yesterday I walked on my treadmill and after I got off of it, my hip felt weird. I was stretching and I felt it pop (it's never done that before). The rest of the day my hip was sore and felt out of place and I couldn't walk without limping. I tried doing the stretch I did before to get it to pop and it did 2 more times that day. I got up this morning and my hip is SORE and I cannot walk without limping. Does anyone have a similair problem to this? Do you think it's out of place? I've had it x-rayed before and the X-ray was normal. I plan to go to the chiropractor if it still hurts tomorrow.
Answer:
a chiropractor is An excellent idea. not only will they be able to find the source of the problem, but they will be able to help you live without pain. I have found more help with my hip problems then I got after many medical doctors.
I have had this. Are you doing stretches? Possibly you are training too hard. Slow down and stretch more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net