twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey my face got put into my birthday cake a 1 month ago.?

now my nose won't stop dripping and i always have a headace and a sore throut. how do i get rid of it?
Answer:
i doubt the cake had anything to do with it. sounds like you might be sick with pneumonia or somthing bad. check out a doctor when you can
GO TO YOUR DOC
It probably isn't the birthday cakes fault, unless you know that you are allergic to certain cakes... which makes me wonder why you even had a birthday cake? If it is slow-acting food allergies, you need to go to a doctor to help get rid of it. However, it could just be because this is allergy season... my best advice on how to deal with normal, seasonal allergies (that just happened to occur around your birthday) is to search the resolved questions on here for allergy advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net