twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey, It's me Angel... The one who slipped on the milk at the grocery store.?

I went to the doctor today, I have a torn ligament, and a sprained ankle. I smell money!!!
Answer:
Yeah what an ***!! You smell money and it's coming out of our pockets. Thats right when morons like you do something stupid and sue all of our insurance rates go up...but what does that matter to you...You got money. Here's an idea for you. Go lay down in the interstate and if you're hit and killed by traffic I'm sure your family can sue and then they'll have money and there'll be one less idiot in the gene pool.
Wow! Pain for money. I think thats a fair deal.
I don't know, call me strange. When I see a liquid on the ground I walk around it. That is just me. I don't go out of my way to scam though.Next time, watch where you are walking. It is not that hard. Unless you are blind, then I am sorry for saying that.
hi angel
anything to get free money. society makes me sick today. I'm only 24, and i think i have more morals then most people. so give me a break and spare the sob story. you should only sue if you you were paralyzed after the fall. are you the cheap person that also complains at restaurants just to get free food?
HA! Check out her profile: "About me: I am devoted to Jesus Christ. Yes, I am a
christian. I am a member of Praise Chapel
church. in Webster, Texas. Pastor Tracy
Stone is an awesome. My home church
I t can't be explained just experienced."I'm sure she's going to donate ALL of her settlement to her Church. ::eye roll::

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net