twitter




Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Hey my name is kyle.I've been having LBP for 3 months now and in a wheelchair for the past 3 or 4 weeks .

I have no feeling in my legs and can't move them I've been diagnosis with posterior facet arthropathy at the L2-3 and L5-S1 also schmorl's node involing the L1 vertebral body also inferior endplate of T7 to T10,tiny left paracentral disk protrusion is noter at the T4-5 which effaces the anterior thecal sac,a prominent perivascular space involving the right basal ganglia measuring 3 mm.The doctours are telling me that there are no problems with my back that would cause no feeling in my leg.Is this true?
Answer:
You need to see a neurologist because it is possible to not have feeling in the legs if there is a nerve problem. I don't know what doctors you've been to, but I feel a neurologist can get to the heart of the problem. There's got to be a physical reason for what you are going through. Best wishes
It could very well be related to your back if you injured it. You may have injured your spinal cord. If not, then you may have Multiple Sclerosis.
Not true - just means he didn't find anything... This sounds like an x-ray, which only shows bone contrast. An MRI shows soft tissue differences, also, so would be best to see what's happening with nerves. A neurologist would order that done, and would be the one to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net