twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! Any suggestions?

HELP! I have a friend in a city 60 miles away from my home. She is in a wheel chair.?
She is paralized on her left side. She has missed her bus that would take her to the train station and the bus service office is closed, the train station office is closed. I can not get through to the community service numbers and when I call the non emergency number for the police station I am only getting an answering service. There is only one more train for the night and am looking for ideas on who to call to get her help. Her chair weighs over 1500 pounds and I can't put it in my car. Any suggestions on where to go for help?
Answer:
Hi, I would call the police department and tell them what has happen. I am sure they will send a patrol car to get her there.
Good Luck.poppy1
just let her spend the night out there im sure it will be fun
Taxi? =)
Try calling a local LDS Church and see if you could get a bishop he may be able to call a member to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net