twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP! Tryouts soon?

Dance Tryouts are TOMORROW!?
OK. I am trying out for my competitive dance team this year and I do NOT know what to do! I am sooooooo nervous! We have to do a double piurotte (don't know how to spell it) a toe touch, and the splits, and a whole dance routine. I was just recently in an injury and had to learn to do the splits all over again...I get really nervous and sometimes can't spin all the way around twice without falling over.does anyone have any other tips to help me make the team?! It seems like they are being much more strict than when my friends tried out 2 yrs ago...and they made it. I don't know. I'm only in the seventh grade but most of the ppl trying out are younger than me and cant do much else. I really want to do it but I am so scared that I'll mess up! Help!
Answer:
How could their be dance tryouts when school just finished today?
Don't stress! If you do mess up, keep on going and don't forget to smile! for your dance routine and technique make sure their sharp and keep your toes pointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net