twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! Back Pain. Can anyone help?

Okay, I didn't do any excercise or strenuous activity, but somewhere inbetween my right shoulder and upper back really hurts when I, bend, pick things up, and move my shoulders and neck. I thing something might be out of place. Anyone at all to help me?
Answer:
It sounds like a muscle-spasm that is causing a nerve to be pinched or traumatized. As long as it didn't come from an injury, and assuming you CAN bend in all four directions to some degree without serious, disabling pain, this is probably something that chiropractic would be able to treat. OTOH, if you are anti-chiropractic, then a good ol' MD can write you a prescription for muscle-relaxants and pain relievers.
I am having the same problem. My dad thinks it is brusitis or something. I have to walk with my neck bent over in order to deal with it.
take one aleve
Its helped my back
when nothing else would
I have had back pain since I was 17 and I am now 53. It is most likely a pinch nerve or strain ligament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net