twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help! Serious medical problem?

I have a serious medical problem and I hope someone can help me because I have never seen anything like this before, and I need to figure out what to do.A few minutes ago I farted so hard that it blew my asshole inside out. I didn't even know this was possible! Is there some way to get it back the right way or do I need to go to the doctor? Please help!
Answer:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... ahhh **** man.
Go to the doctor.if its been like for a few mos. it seems that you can't get it back right.
You have hemeriods.Go see a doctor and have them removed.
Go take a shower and wash the area with soap and water
and it will return inside. If not see the doctor.
man,i feel bad, this happened to me once, i went to the doctor and got better. is this true? probably not.
Sounds like rectal prolapse. Caused by increased intra-abdo pressure. Rectal prolapse can lead to rectal ulceration, bleeding and incontinence. Treatment depends on the symptoms and underlying cause. Getting rid of the cause i.e straining may be the only treatment needed. An older adult may requir a sclerosing agent injected that helps fix the rectum in place. Severe prolapse requires surgical repair by strengthening or tightening the tiny muscels (sphinctres) or by cutting back prolapsed tissue.
While waiting for your dr you could keep a saltwater soaked pad over the prolapse. All the best Alison
Give it a few days, and it'll probably return to normal. Try not to sit straight up on your butt. Recline or lie down and relax. If it doesn't fix itself in a few days, or if you have a lot of pain, then you'll probably want to see a doc.
sorry, if your going to use curse words like asshole, then your question is automatically not serious. if you really did that i suggest seeing a doctor, although i have a feeling that this is a joke, no, get back into bed and sleep on it.
One time I did this and I cut it out cuz it was too weird. When I poo'd it went back in my bum cuz its inside out. Ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net