twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP! navel piercing has a bump?

i got my navel pierced 3 months ago n ive been takin care of it but i have a bump in it n it hurts like hell ! lol n the piercer told me to use neoporsin and anti-bacterial sopa when i got it done which i have.... how do i GET THE BUMP oUT PLEZ!!
Answer:
i had a bump on mine after like 2 months. it hurt like hell so i went to the piercer and he told me to clean it with saline solution. so after i did that a day or 2 later it didnt hurt anymore and the bump also went away. i hope this helped! oh and i also started using dail soap the antibacterial kind.
I'm not sure how to get the bump to go away, but I would see a doctor. All of my friends, including myself, have their belly button pierced, and I haven't heard of anyone having this problem. So I'd see a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net