twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP! I got a wart frozen off and now I am in pain!?

It has been 3 days. I actually got three frozen off, and this is the only one that hurts. It is in a horrible spot: right under my big toe and the blister (I think it is a blister) is starting to grow between my big toe and the next toe. It feels like a paper cut right between! I cannot walk right . It has turned black (unlike the other ones). I thought this was supposed to happen and then fall off, but it hasn't fallen off yet. I am planning on calling the doctor when the office opens, but until then, what can I do to ease the pain and the pressure? I have taken advil and that doesn't seem to help. It is summer time, and I cant even wear flip-flops! Does anyone have any advice?Also: I am in a dance recital a week from today and the shoes I have to wear go right between my toe. I also have a rehearsal tomorrow. Any suggestions, because I don't think this thing is going to disappear and I'm sure it will still be painful! Thanks
Answer:
I had the same thing done last summer. It was sooo painful for about a week. I couldn't walk in shoes or sandals either. I pretty much hung out at home in bare feet.
As for turning black, that's normal.
It took alot longer than I thought to go away. After a month I could still see a wart, and I thought great I'll have to go to the Dr again. After about 3 months it was totally gone, and now you can't even tell where it was on my foot.
Try taking extra strenght tylenol for the pain, and maybe get some sort of cushioning to put in your shoe. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net