twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help Quick!!!?

I just got home from my church's youth group and I tried looking at my computer screen and I noticed that I could not see very well out of my left eye. All I see is like the bright glare that you see if you stare at the sun or a florescent light for too long It has gotten stedially worse over the past 1/2 hour, is it just because im tired or could I be be going blind, any ideas on what I should do?
Answer:
You need to see a doctor. Get someone to drive you .
dude this is serious go see a doctor you might be blind in that eye forever if you don`t go soon
If you are truly worried about it, go to the hospital emergency room.
Call someone to take you to the doctor.
Flush your eye with clean waterOr if you have Visine for dry eyes, youan use that. If no improvement by morning, see the local emerg. dept, or an opthamologist. You haven't stated an injury to the eye, only your symptoms. Did you wear sunscreen today? that may have gotten in. Or a mild eye infection. Dosn't sound too serious, but if it worsens rapidly now...see a doctor.
after mowing the lawn i got a white light in one eye it started getting bigger until i couldn't see out of that eye. the doctor said that it was from migraine,or allergies and not to worry within a few hour it went away
You should see an eye doctor if this isnt gone by morning. It could be caused from eye strain or other less serious things, but sometimes, this is a sign of retina detachment. So, call a doc. in the morning if you still have it, or go to the e.r. if it starts hurting, or getting worse before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net