twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP! THIS IS SErIOUS!?

I'M SITTING IN BED SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF BECAUSE I CANT GET MY HAMD OUT OF MY BED FRAME! I'M ON MY LAPTOP. ITS 3:30 AM. MY PARENTS ARE DOWN STAIES AND MY DOORS SHUT! ITS SWOLEN REALLY BIG AND I CANT MOVE IT! I WISH I HAD MY CELL...
Answer:
go on yahoo chat, and ask someone in your regional chat room to call your house and tell your folks the problem.
Get your local police dept online and send an email.
if you give your parents number, someone can call them for you
Try pounding on the floor with your foot. Maybe that will wake them.
Email me with your number and I will call them for you.
dial 911 orthe emergency no and i'll pray its ok take it easy dont struglle
Ouch! If you have cream or vaseline nearby, - or any form of lubricant - try to rub it on your hand to make it easier to loosen.Otherwise can't you send an sms to your parents from the internet?If that doesnt help, scream as much as you can and hopefully someone hears you.goodluck...
wonder if your messenger- yahoo-google etal have phone sms/ call facility in your area.
If yes, immediately call up the family/ firebrigade/police.
An email may take time to be looked into at this early hour.
Get out of the bed. Once you remove your weight, the mattress will be lighter and you can easily remove your hand.
scream really loud stating your problem and hopefully a neighbor will hear and call the police. If that doesn't work, band your foot on the ground. get any siblings if you have any. don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net