twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! i am in so much pain!!?

ok so i went inner tubing yesterday and i feel like my whole body has been beaten with aluminum bats..like seriously...my butt..my arms..my back!! i can hardly sit up.i know the soreness will go away but WAT CAN I DO RIGHT NOW TO HELP IT?!
Answer:
pills, hot shower or bath or hot tub if u can, then get some of those heated pads ull be fine :)
try advil/alleve, a hot tub, and relaxing. it will go away with time.
Ibuprofen!! OTC pain killers
what always helps people is to just go do some running. itll loosen you up a little.
try this.bengay have this body patches. They work wonders cause I do alot of exercising and I use it for my ab pain
Take a soak in warm water with magnesium in it. The magnesium is absorbed by the skin.
Also, try to get a little exercise just to loosen up your muscles. Drink lots of water and rest.
Try not to take pain medicine if it is not absolutely necessary. The more products and chemicals we put in our bodies, the more "impure" and "un-natural" we are. I believe that these products contribute to a shortened life and some diseases such as auto-immune and cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net