twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help!! I quit smoking 2 months ago...?

I have gained 20 pounds, and I feel worse now than I did when I smoked 2 packs a day...any advise?
Answer:
It's because you stopped drinkin beer!! Would you rather die a little over weight of natural causes or, hacking up a lung as you were being lowered into yer grave?!
Are you substituting food for your smoking habit? Anyway, I think it is normal to gain weight after kicking the habit, but in the long run it's better that you quit. I congratulate you.
I quit about a month ago and instead of smoking I work out or run. If you take up running it will make you realize how terrible smoking is for you and make you never wanna smoke again.
The weight gain is only temporary, worry about keeping quit first, you can worry about the weight later. It does level off.
Two months is great! Its easier to lose weight than to go thru withdrawal again, is it not? I quit 3 months ago and it has levelled off this month. But I feel great , I will never smoke again!
A lot of people gain weight when they first stop smoking,but you can get that weight off.Just keep a close eye on what you are eating.When you feel that you need something keep a roll of Peppermint Lifesavers on hand.The peppermint leaves a heavy minty taste in your mouth and most people are satisfied with that.
And a bigger plus you can give Chris lots of minty kisses !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net