twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I have this scape on my face!?

Okay, So my friend accidently scratched me on the face and now I have this big scratch on my chin. It's all scapey ans looks gross. What do I do? I want for it to go away? Please help! I appriciate all anwsers and 10 points to the one that helps me most!Thank you!~Raspberry~
Answer:
Put something on it like Neosporin to speed up the healing process. Avoid picking at it or scratching it -- that will make it more pronounced and even cause it to scar. Neosporin comes in both an oily gel and a cream. Use the cream to avoid having a big shiny spot on your chin. It will also help prevent scarring. You could cover it with a band-aid if you want to cover it up, but I think that leaving it uncovered will be fine. Don't worry about how it looks -- it's more noticeable to you than to others and it will go away soon.
Neosporin will help it heal fast and a lesser chance of a visible scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net