twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP! How do I relieve this pain?

A few days ago I noticed if I laid flat on the floor and then pushed my bottom %26 lower back up with my legs, I would get this intense pain just on the left side of my lower back - I didn't have a problem with that, I figured I must have slept funny or something.Well it's continued and I thought maybe it was just something normal I just never noticed, but today it spread to my right lower back as well, and the pain got worse, so I took to moving on one side before getting up - but when I did this the pain shot down into my hips and the joint at the top of my legs to my hips. It now hurts even to sit on the floor with my legs crossed.How do I get rid of this pain?
Answer:
if its in the muscle go see a massage therapist, they may be able to relieve the pain for you. If its in your lower back then that means its in the lumbar region of the spine. But if its the actual spine hurting then you may have to see a chiropractor because massage therapists can only help with the muscle.
Go to a chiropractor he can fix it with a few sessions
Go to the choirpractor (sorry about the spelling, not sure how to spell it). Sounds like something in your back needs adjusted.
Go to a docter or Chiropractor (i think i spelt that wrong!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net