twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP!! I swallowed a thumbtack!?

It was art class and my classmates dared me to swallow it so i did and now my stomach feels like its geting sabbed by a million swords and my throat feels weird too...AM I GOING TO DIE?!I coughed up a lil blood earlier.
Answer:
tell your mom to call the doctor now!!
got burial insurance
You've got to be kidding me!! Go immediately to the emergency room and tell them what happened AND that you were coughing up blood, you need an x-ray at the least. And don't do that again..Gooooooo Now! But I doubt you'll die, but you could be doing a lot of damage.
You proballly should go to the ER. Sounds like you have internal bleeding and you need stitches or you could bleed to death! in case you are in SO much pain that you cant remember the phone number, its 911 :( good luck
uh oh...911
I hope not. Good luck,dummy. Go to you family doctor, but wear a paper bag over your head.
That was pretty dumb. Now you need an operation. Go to the emergency room at the nearest hospital and tell them how foolish you have been.
U are crapping with us, right?
WHY would you do that. I don't think you will die but I am not sure. Call 911 or go to the emergency room. NOW don't even read the end of this just go!!! If you are going to read it anyway you may need surgery to get it out and you may have internal bleeding. GO TO THE DOCTORS NOW OR CALL 911!!
IF YOUR MOM IS OT HOME GO TO YOUR NEIGHBORS HOUSE OR SOMEONE CLOSE YOU CAN TRUST.
you will have to go to the hospital and have surgery to get it out,
Look on the bright side----you might win a Darwin award this year.
In all seriousness---find a way to the ER. This is nothing to mess with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net