twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help...i have a bead in my nose!?

So, i was playing with my little sister and we were making necklaces, and then she dared me to stick a bead up my nose, and i thought " sure why not" so i did. I didn't think it would get stuck up there, and it did! I tried blowing my nose but it would not come out. and i tried sticking my finger up there but unfortunatly my finger isn't long enough. i don't want to go to the doctors cause im scared of them. what should i do? Help...it hurts
Answer:
dont breathe in too hard--if you can't blow it out you must go to the emergency room it could soon get lodged in your lungs from breathing they need to remove it now..i'm sorry..good luck..
You need to get to the hospital fast!
Go to the Doctor. Other than that it could get infected and really cause you some problems.!
go to your doctor asap
blow %26 blow
Go to the doctor. Seriously...
Put water in your mouth (leave throat open) and put your head upside down and make water go through your nose and blow.
if you cant get it out yourself the doctor will use long tweezers to get it out
Go to the ER, sweetie. Don't worry, they're used to this one! They won't hurt you.
that happened to me...i had a be up bead up there too and tried and tried and one day i forgot about it and then like a year later i had a cold and blew my nose and it came out
Wow, that stinks! Be careful with what you use to get the bead out. Try a Q-tip. Be extremely careful. Unfortunately you cant let the bead stay in there, so you will need to go to a doctor before it gets infected. Good luck.
Have someone blow
hard in your mouth
like mouth to mouth
kinda if that doesnt
work the go to the ENT
and dont be scared
they are there to help
you and trust me they've
seen worse my mom works
for an ENT and kids go in there
with chicken up their nose
legos, hopefully tht made you
feel a little better :]
You should probably have thought about putting something up your nose before doing it. Don't probe in your nose with anything. Do blow your nose gently - clench the opposite nostril so you are blowing out the side the bead is in. If you can see it, have an adult try to GENTLY remove it with tweezers with rounded ends. If it doesn't come out, you will need to go to the ED for removal. Don't worry, they are pros. I can't describe the number of things out of body places I have seen taken out through the years. Look at it this way, at least it is only your nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net