twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help! I got my 2nd holes pierced on my ears about 3 months ago, and something is terribly wrong!?

My ears became infected a few weeks afterwards but the infection went away, but I just took them out today and noticed blood. When I looked on the back of my ears BOTH of them have lumps that are very close to the piercing. Does anyone know whats wrong with them?
Answer:
lumps often occur. it is scar tissue. try putting bacitracin on the tip of the earing next time you put it in. also try bacitracin in the holes. it worked for me.
well i have no clue wats going on but u really really need to let someone know and tell ur doctor or somthing before anything worse happens
could be very very serious, see doctor tomorrow
take everyones advice here and see a doctor asap! :)
When I had mine pierced many years ago mine were infected also with lumps. The lumps were pockets of pus which I kept squeezing out. (I know this sounds revolting) It took a long time to clear up.
Ask the Dr.
Sounds like you had them pierced with a piercing gun instead of a needle. Guns shatter the cartilage which can cause these lumps to happen. They might go away with time. I would advise not putting earrings in and let them heal over. Make sure to keep them cleaned while they are healing. When they have completely healed have them done by a professional that uses a needle and NOT a gun. Professional piercing needles are hollowed out %26 extremely sharp so they neatly cut through the cartilage rather than shatter it.
Scar tissue that's all! I have had them ever since mine were pierced.
Those bumps are scar tissue from the piercing (piercing gun?) and they stay there for a few months, diminishing in size very slowly. It sucks. I had one for like two years. Not much you can do.
But you can do something about the infection. Go immediately to the drugstore and buy a tube of Polysporin, which fights infections. Apply once in the morning, once at night until the infection is totally gone. Scar tissue will still be there, but it is important not to let the infection spread any place that would be worse.
Those are your lymph nodes behind your ears and the swelling means you have an infection that needs to be treated by antibiotics. You need to get started on them right away before it worsens so please make an appointment with your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net