twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help!! eye problems!!?

When I wake up, my eyesight go completely black. When I try to walk, I am dizzy to walk. So, I have to stand still. My eyesight return to normal after 3-5 seconds. So, what is my eye problem called and what causes it? Do I need glasses or take eye medicine? It's been happening for 1 year already but it is only like 2 time per month.
Answer:
So when you get out of bed and stand up, you get dizzy and lose vision? Sounds like orthostatic hypotension, which isn't a problem with your eyes but more your cardiovascular system. If it only happens intermittently and has been doing so for over a year it's no emergency, but you should mention it to your doctor at your next visit.

1 comment:

  1. There are many eye problems which can cause serious problems and those need immediate treatment otherwise sufferer can loss eye permanently.

    eye disorders

    ReplyDelete

 
vc .net