twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help!! Eye twich!! I have been having this terrible twich under my eye for about 2-3 months.Help!!?


Answer:
2-3 Months! Wow that's a long time for a irritating eye twitch.
3 Main reasons for eye twitches:
Caffeine
Stress
Lack of SleepIf these issues have been dealt with, I'd go to the optometrist!!
hahahaha
it's from fatigue. you need to re evaluate your sleeping pattern. are you getting a full 9 hours? also stress causes that. i get it every so often and it's my body's way of telling me to get some rest.
Maybe you should go to your doctors and get cream or something he/she will know why you have a twichy eye.
My eye does that when I'm tired. If you are worried go and see the doctor, you could maybe ask the chemist even and see if they can help? Good luck!!
I had a slight twitch on my eyelid and went to the opthamologist. He said it was caused by allergies and gave me some ZADITOR samples. (eye drops)
If you didn't bump your head right before this started, I'll bet you just aren't getting enough sleep. Eyelids, arms, and cheek muscles seem to like to twitch when we're beyond tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net