twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Help!! my navel piercing has a bump?

i got my navel pierced 3 months ago n ive been takin care of it but i have a bump in it n it hurts like hell ! lol n the piercer told me to use neoporsin and anti-bacterial sopa when i got it done which i have.... how do i GET THE BUMP oUT PLEZ!!
Answer:
At the moment, it may not be anything serious, however make sure to take extra care of your piercing. Your little bump may lead to a big infection, and I'm sure that you don't want to remove your belly button ring so soon. If the bump begins to ooze puss or cause you anymore pain, your best option would be to remove the ring as soon as possible. You may want to visit your doctor, but i'm afraid that they're only going to tell you to remove it. Remember, you can always re-pierce your belly button!!
Go to a doctor.
Since you said the bump is painful, it could be infected. My daughter had one that got infected as well. She ended up having to take it out and let it heal, then get it re-pierced. If it starts getting red and if there is any drainage, like pus, you need to remove it immediately. From what I understand, it takes about 6 - 9 months for it to totally heal after piercing.
the same hapen to me i went to a doctor and told me to take it off so i did you can get realy infected and end up inthe hospital you can get it repirce after 4 to 7 months depends how quick it heals

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net