twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

HELP! I'm bleeding!?

While eating a sour gummy, I bit my cheek really bad. it's bleeding. I'm putting tissues in there to help it stop bleeding but their making me gag. Any suggestions?
Answer:
I've done that before and the only thing that ever worked was sucking on a tea bag. It took about ten minutes but it worked great. Hope this helps!!-Ken
Swish some ice cold water in your mouth for a minute or two and if that doesn't stop it use a gauze 2x2 and press it in place on the cheek bite area till the bleeding stops.
How long have you been bleeding for? Keep trying to stop the bleeding with the tissues. You should stop bleeding if you are able to clot normally. P.S. Not many people like the taste of blood, except vampires. LOL
agree with the tea bag,,,also ice water or ice chips
Rinse your mouth out with warm salt water a few times.It helps to control the bleeding,and it doesn't burn,it also helps to kill germs.Was told this by my dentiist when I had a tooth cut out.
Ouch! You may not like the taste, but very salted warm water to swish through your mouth will start to ease it. It will heal pretty quick if you don't mess with it too much, but you should really do the salted water trick a few times.
I would say to rinse your mouth out with water. If it is really painful, put some toothache numbing cream on it, you can get that from the store. Also, ice on the outside of your cheek will help stop the bleeding, ice chips if you can handle it inside your mouth. But, if the bleeding doesn't stop or is really bad, go to the doc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net