twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hemorrhoids!?

I have one. And it hurts so bad. I guess I got it from pushing to hard while on the POT. So im using the suppository鈥檚 and the cream. And advice for getting rid of them? Secrets? I swear stuff that im using is nasty鈥?.I hate the feeling of something creamy leaking out of my poo hole.
Answer:
You need to get them surgically removed. They don't go away. I have them but it isn't severe so I don't worry. It can be annoying when it flares up though. It comes from sitting on the pot too long or straining. Also other ways but we won't get into that. Good luck.
snuff and petrolem jell. mix rub in.
witch hazel. the active ingredientr in preperation-h. save yourself some $$$$ pick up a bottle for 1.99 at the drug store and wipe your azz with it everytime you $hit.
Someone suggested to me - a sitz bath. I think sitting in a tub of hot water...
---My grandmother swears by taking a ice cube and putting it in a baggie and place it between your cheeks on the problem
( not in please). It works--- also some of those creams actually aggravate it more than help. So ease up on the creams. Also if it does not get better and is hurting you to walk. Call your MD and ask for Ansul.
The English have a neat way to get rid of hemorrhoids and your Dr most likely knows about it. If you hemorrhoid is shaped so you can get a rubber band around it, then all they do is actually put a tight rubber band around the hemorrhoid and it cuts of the blood supply and it will simply die and fall off. Neat, easy and you only waste a rubber band. If it is shaped in such a manner so a rubber band cannot be used then they would do surgery. See you Dr and ask him about the rubber band approach.
Get Rue Care Oil - it is definitely one of the best treatment for hemorrhoids available on the market and also for a decent price. It shrinks the veins, stops bleeding and strengthens the veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net