twitter




Saturday, October 31, 2009

HELP! Spectacles/Eyesight problem.?

I used to have 75/75 specs but i seldom wear it. Coz some pple said if i dont wear it, it'll get better, thats if i dont 'squint' my eyes. but now i'm 150/175 - guess it didnt work huh!I only wear specs at work and when driving, which is like 10 hours a day, 5 times a week. when i first use my specs, i get headaches and my eyes kinda hurt. i went back to the optician and was told that i was on the correct degree, and if i were to use a lower one, its like practically not wearing one, which will in turn worsen my eyesight. after a few months, i still get headaches, but only for like 1 hour, then after that i will feel normal i.e. no headaches anymore. is my degree too high? Or am i getting headaches for the first hour coz im not used to wearing specs.
Answer:
Probably because you don't wear them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net