twitter




Sunday, October 25, 2009

Help with sharp Lower back pain?

i have read what others have said but i have not found anyone with the same degree of pain that i have, this is teeth clenching pain. a couple of min ago this is what i did: i have one of those large yoga balls so after stretching around on it for a while i placed my feet above my hips on a table in order to keep me stable and leaned all the way back once i was there i completly relaxed my back only to get a sharp grabbing pain that made me fall off the ball and stay on the floor for a min. i would like to tell you more but i only have so much room to write so if you would like to know more info then send me a message , i have been to a chiropractor been adjusted several times but nothing i do seems to be able to get rid of this pain it also sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the time and is almost debilitating since my lower back completly tightens up when this pain happens until i can slowly breath through it.
Answer:
maybe one of vertebrate bone in your spine is dislocated, so it is pushing against the spinal cord, and that can cause painif you go to a clinic or hospital, doctors will have to do an X-ray on you before they can tell you waht is causing the painthose bones can dislocate at all kinds of places, so the pain will also be different from different people.surgery may be the only option
You need a Sealy SpringFree mattress... go here to check them out...http://www.sealy.com/springfree/springfr...
I had horrible pain and could only sleep 2 or 3 hours a night until I got one... now I sleep all night and my lower back pain is very manageable !
Could be kidney stones. A sharp lower back pain is one of the common symptoms of kidney stones.Try a search for "kidney stones" + causes + symptoms + treatment (OR cures) and see what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net